Paid Search Campaign Manager
Our client is a leading advertising agency presenting unmatched creative solutions for an extensive portfolio of iconic brands. Their award-winning, modern, and on-trend approach is revolutionizing the industry.
As the Paid Search Campaign Manager, you would be responsible for conducting keyword research and writing copy for ads and structure campaigns and ad groups and determine the best settings.
• Conduct keyword research and writing copy for ads and structure campaigns and ad groups and determine the best settings
• Work with large datasets in Excel, upload data and content for ads using the AdWords Editor tool, and create, analyze, and optimize Google AdWords and Bing Ads for clients across varying industries
• Ensure all Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook campaigns are optimized to bring highly targeted traffic to clients’ online stores and ensure a very strong ROI for every client’s marketing budget
• Consult with the AdWords Manager, SEO team, and other stakeholders to ensure AdWords, Bing Ads and Facebook strategies are in line with the client’s brand, budget, and overall marketing goals
• Monitor the success of campaigns using various reporting tools, analyze campaign metrics, and provide interpretation and suggestions for improving performance to the Manager
• Conduct AB testing across ads and landing pages, review traffic in Google Analytics, and stay current with Google AdWords updates, Bing Ads updates, new technologies, trends, and best practices
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business development, economics or related analytics fields
• Experience managing Google AdWords clients and accounts
• Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics
• Strong, professional verbal communication
• Excellent writing and creative content skills
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Exceptional time management skills, including the ability to handle multiple projects and ongoing work items while effectively managing changing priorities