Paid Search Manager (AMS)
Our client is an iconic beauty brand creating the latest must-haves for every beauty enthusiast. Their innovative, on-trend, and high-quality products inspire you to feel your most confident every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for a holistic approach of paid media, with a focus on biddable/SEM and AMS, including planning, building, optimizing, and reporting campaign effectiveness.
• Lead all paid search initiatives for iconic brand including planning, building, optimizing, and reporting campaign effectiveness and meet with vendors to understand the benefits of services, offerings, and overall partnership potential
• Research core consumer and target media behaviors through competitive analyses, media and consumer data, and competitive monitoring reports, remain current of industry and verticle trends
• Analyze creative and audience composition of various media vehicles, such as Google, Bing, and Yahoo Gemini
• Collaborate with the Creative team to influence image and video content for designated channels and ad units
• Launch,analyze, optimize, and manage Paid Search, Amazon Marketing Services,etc .
• Generate Buy Authorizations, Insertion Orders, actualization, and monthly media spend accounting
• Monitor media for placement and time abnormalities/discrepancies in order to negotiate credit or billing adjustments when necessary
• Bachelor's degree
• 3-5+ years’ Search Engine Marketing experience
• Must have experience with Amazon Marketing Services
• Must be experienced in planning, building, optimizing, and reporting on campaign effectiveness
• Experience in digital and traditional media preferred