Paid Search Manager
Our client is an iconic beauty brand creating the latest must-haves for every beauty enthusiast. Their innovative, on-trend, and high-quality products inspire you to feel your most confident every day.
Paid Search Manager Overview:
As the Paid Search Manager, you will help with the strategic vision of the channel, and specifically manage the budget for performance marketing and SEO. The role will drive all performance marketing channels including: Paid Search, Affiliate, Programmatic Media (Paid Social; YouTube etc.) and SEO with key performance goals tied to these major functions.
Paid Search Manager Responsibilities:
- Develop a comprehensive online marketing strategy and revenue target across channels geared towards driving direct revenue, lead generation and customer acquisition
- Manage portfolio of performance marketing channels including Paid Search, Affiliates, Paid Social, and Partnerships.
- Translate business needs into media strategies. Collaborate with ecommerce and cross-functional teams to identify opportunities. Partner with marketing teams, including Brand and Retail Sales, to create aligned consumer experiences and identify opportunities for operational and performance efficiencies
- Manage day-to-day agency relationship, including brand marketing updates, creative/messaging direction
- Project manage execution of marketing plans in partnership with agency and cross-functional partners
- Create weekly, monthly, and YTD reports to evaluate performance against forecast
- Manage budget and payment processes
- SEO strategy and execution; partner with agency to monitor and evaluate organic search results and performance to improve rankings
- Use data and analytics to identify opportunities for optimization and form hypotheses to test
- Identify growth opportunities and new media trends; pilot new tactics.
Paid Search Manager Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree and minimum of 5+ years’ experience in a consumer facing digital marketing role, preferably in beauty
- Understand and have worked with Shopify
- Hands-on experience with key performance marketing channels.
- Proven record of managing a sizable budget and building marketing programs at scale.
- Strong analytical skills and demonstrated experience in determining metrics, analyzing data, creating reports, assessing campaign performance and optimizing in real time.
- In-depth experience with Google Analytics or other analytics tools.
- Strong project management skills including the ability to develop timetables and milestones for keeping deliverables and budget on track.
- Understanding of strategy and ability to leverage current and future trends to help an organization succeed.
- Ability to interact effectively and tactfully, build relationships, and work with senior staff and other members of the company
- Experience managing digital agencies for creative and media planning and buying, including excellent negotiation skills.