Paid Search Manager (Freelance)
Our client is a leading advertising agency specializing in brand strategy, integrated marketing, and digital business. Their innovative, highly strategic, and transformative approach drives one-of-a-kind results for some of the most well-known and successful brands.
In this position, you would be responsible for executing digital strategy and managing search team activities, including keyword/copy creation, troubleshooting, testing, billing, trafficking, and Q/A.
• Execute digital strategy and manage search team activities, including keyword/copy creation, troubleshooting, testing, billing, trafficking, and Q/A
• Drive client growth through data-drive and qualitative recommendations and support business growth efforts by assisting others with proposals, research, and data collection
• Supervise Senior Analyst and Analyst staff members, foster a collaborative environment, and provide guidance
• Create and present case studies and POVS and establish and maintain strong business relationships with key vendor contacts
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
• 4+ years’ paid search experience preferred
• Expert on Google, Yahoo, and Bing
• Expert on at least one bidding platform, such as Marin, Kenshoo, or Doubleclick