Paid Search Manager w/ Social background - Playa Vista
Our client, a fast-paced fashion centric e-commerce startup is seeking a highly motivated, numbers driven, Paid Acquisition Manager with a background in paid social media to join their growing team in Playa Vista. This is contract role to start with potential to go fulltime for the right fit:
The Paid Acquisition Manager is a numbers driven, ROI focused specialist with 3+ years of paid acquisition through multiple digital channels and has a strong track record of delivering exceptional results tied to KPIs without the need for heavy (or any) couponing/discounts.
This position requires a person who enjoys digging in the numbers and utilizing Excel to find answers to complex questions. This role is data-heavy and requires a self-starter who thrives in a fast paced environment.
- Responsible for multiple digital marketing channels such as social, display, PPC, mobile, and more.
- Help scale and manage a multimillion-dollar marketing budget.
- Discover new channels of potential opportunity to test and measure using other successful channels as a benchmark.
- Work directly with ad platforms such as Facebook, Taboola, Outbrain, Google, Bing and others.
- Collaborate with creatives, merchandisers, and copywriters to ensure ad message and creative is within brand guidelines.
- Develop quarterly and monthly reports showing performance of each channel. Make strategy recommendations based on real data.
- Assist other departments in helping understand buying personas, demographics and LTV behaviors across cohorts and channels.
- Required Education & Skills
- 3+ years of paid acquisition experience in a B2C environment, preferably with ecommerce experience.
- Experience successfully managing a multimillion-dollar budget.
- Exceptional written, verbal, and math skills.
- Experience using a suite of ecommerce tools including Facebook and Google Power Editors, Google Analytics, StitcherAds, Excel, etc.
- Ability to think logically and to see the bigger picture.
Send your resume for consideration today!
"24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."