Digital Marketing Jobs
Paid Search Specialist
Client Overview: Our client is a global, innovative, and industry leading advertising agency working with an iconic beauty brand presenting the latest skincare, makeup, and fragrance must-haves.
Position Overview: As the Paid Search Specialist, you would be responsible for creating and optimizing paid search campaigns for clients.
• Develop, optimize, and maintain paid search campaigns for clients and understand client objectives
and how to maximize those measures of success through tactical strategies and technologies
• Lead daily campaign and budget management and evaluate data on a weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly basis
• Communicate with clients, vendors, and partners, establish SEM best practices, and create production sheets for clients
• Remain current of industry news and emerging trends and develop POVs to communicate relevant updates to clients
• Test across various campaign variables that create client-specific insight and feed future successions of testing
• Bachelor's degree
• 2-4+ years’ SEM/PPC experience, preferably with agencies
• Understanding of SEM industry, including major players and supporting bid management tools, such as Marin, Kenshoo, AdWords, Bing Ads, and Gemini
• Experience working on enterprise level PPC accounts with large budgets
• Advanced ability with keyword research, ad copy writing, landing page optimization, and bid management
• Social media, web analytics, and SEO experience a plus