Paid Social Analyst
Our client is a leading marketing agency specializing in data driven solutions for an extensive portfolio of brands. Their cutting-edge, integrated, and groundbreaking approach propels them at the forefront of the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for implementing social advertising campaigns across all platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. You would also be responsible for generating campaign performance reports and managing social media spend.
• Develop, implement, track, and optimize paid social advertising campaigns across all platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat, and Pinterest
• Generate weekly campaign performance reports, evaluate data, and provide key insights and recommendation
• Conduct campaign analysis and optimizations continuously for creative, targeting, bid, budget, and device
• Manage social media spend across platforms, document media plan allocation shifts, and evaluate campaign success
• Perform quality assurance and quality control checks on assigned client campaigns to ensure they are running as contracted
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2-3 years’ experience managing campaigns across social media platforms