Paid Social Manager
Our client is a global, innovative, and industry leading advertising agency working with an iconic beauty brand presenting the latest skincare, makeup, and fragrance must-haves.
As the Paid Social Manager, you would be responsible for managing paid search campaigns for clients and understanding their objectives. You would also be responsible for leading a team of Paid Social Specialists and supporting their career development.
• Develop, optimize, and maintain paid search campaigns for clients and understand client objectives
and how to maximize those measures of success through tactical strategies and technologies
• Manage daily campaign and budget management and evaluate data on a weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly basis
• Plan, activate, and report paid social campaigns across all platforms, including YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat, and Tumblr
• Communicate with clients, vendors, and partners, establish SEM best practices, and create production sheets for clients
• Lead Paid Social Specialists on the team, foster a collaborative environment, and support employees’ career development
• Remain current of industry news and emerging trends and develop POVs to communicate relevant updates to clients
• Test across various campaign variables that create client-specific insight and feed future successions of testing
• Bachelor's degree
• 4-6 years’ marketing experience
• 2+ years’ paid social experience
• Strong understanding of the paid social and native advertising industry and platforms, such as SocialCode, Brand Networks, Sprinklr, Marin, Kenshoo, Facebook Power Editor, and Twitter Ads
• Web analytics, ad tracking, and other biddable media experience highly preferred