Paid Social Marketing Associate
Our client is a well-known fashion brand creating comfortable and beautiful apparel and accessories. Their classic, effortless, and contemporary designs are a staple in every wardrobe and loved by the most stylish individuals across the globe.
In this role, you would be responsible for overseeing digital advertising and direct response initiatives across all social media channels.
• Lead the strategic development of digital marketing programs, media planning, testing roadmaps, and implementation of these initiatives to motivate customers to online and in store
• Oversee the agencies managing direct response social media marketing programs and continually improve the return on investment of each initiative
• Develop and implement highly strategic and comprehensive paid social media plans; ensure consumer acquisition and engagement supports the company’s overall objectives
• Create innovative and strategic content across all social media platforms, including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube
• Collaborate with key cross-functional departments to confirm social media campaign effectiveness; ensure that social media is incorporated into all the company’s campaigns
• Monitor competitive social landscape, market changes, and developments; remain current on emerging industry and digital trends; provide highly strategic recommendations
• Bachelor’s degree; MBA or digital agency experience preferred
• 4+ years’ digital marketing experience, managing digital campaigns to acquire and engage users throughout the funnel
• 2+ years’ paid social activation experience, focusing on conversion driving strategies
• Proven track record of developing and implementing rigorous test and control programs