Paid Social Specialist
Our client is a premier marketing agency presenting cutting-edge digital solutions for an extensive portfolio of iconic brands. Their modern, integrated, and groundbreaking approach creates unsurpassed experiences to drive businesses like no other.
In this role, you would be responsible for overseeing all aspects of paid social media communications across all digital platforms. You would also be responsible for monitoring the competitive social landscape, market changes, and developments.
• Develop and implement highly strategic and comprehensive paid social media plans; ensure consumer acquisition and engagement supports the company’s overall objectives
• Create innovative and strategic content across all social media platforms, including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube
• Collaborate with key cross-functional departments to confirm social media campaign effectiveness; ensure that social media is incorporated into all of the company’s campaigns
• Monitor competitive social landscape, market changes, and developments; remain current on emerging industry and digital trends; provide highly strategic recommendations
• Liaise with the communications team to develop and plan strategic and tactical digital launches; oversee the social media budget and provide updates to necessary partners
• 3-5 years of proven paid marketing experience
• Understanding of omnichannel digital marketing