Part Time Merchandising Assistant
Our client, an e-commerce based fashion company is looking to hire a Part-Time Merch Assistant to assist their Kids Buying team. Ideally looking for someone who can work 2-3 days a week. Freelance assignment for 6-8 weeks on-site*
• Price check items for upcoming events
• Manage and update company systems for each sale
• Manage inventory spreadsheets
• Ensure samples ship in a timely manner
• Collect and manage vendor payment and contact forms.
• Check in images for upcoming events
• Follow up on PO approval process.
•Proficient in Excel including v-lookups and Pivot Tables
•Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
•Remains poised and professional under stressful circumstances
•Detail-oriented, self-motivated, team-oriented and reliable with a positive attitude
•Shows initiative to take on additional responsibility
*This is a Part time, 2-3 days a week, onsite opportunity*
Send your resume today!
"24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."