Part Time Social Media Consultant (Clean Beauty)
Our client is a popular beauty brand offering the latest skincare must-haves for every beauty enthusiast. Their modern, innovative, and groundbreaking approach inspires you to feel your most beautiful every day.
As the Social Media Consultant, you would be responsible for overseeing all aspects of social media communications across all digital platforms. You would also be responsible for monitoring the competitive social landscape, market changes, and developments.
• Develop and implement highly strategic and comprehensive social media plans; ensure consumer acquisition and engagement supports the company’s overall objectives
• Create innovative and strategic content across all social media platforms, including Pinterest, Facebook, and Instagram
• Collaborate with key cross-functional departments to confirm social media campaign effectiveness; ensure that social media is incorporated into all of the company’s campaigns
• Monitor competitive social landscape, market changes, and developments; remain current on emerging industry and digital trends; provide highly strategic recommendations
• Bachelor’s degree
• 1-3 years’ social media, public relations, or influencer marketing experience with a consumer goods company
• Proficient with social media insight platforms and project management tools