Our client is an iconic fashion brand presenting award-winning collections for resort and swimwear. Their fashion-forward, innovative, and contemporary designs are applauded by the fashion industry and the most stylish trendsetters alike.
In this position, you would be responsible for drafting patterns for resort and swimwear collections using various processes, including Gerber, digitizer, and plotter. Partner directly with sample sewers and amend patterns for final specifications to distribute to production.
- Draft first patterns and ensure each pattern is carried through from the designer’s sketch to final pattern; ensure patterns accommodate fabric, silhouette, and proportion
- Partner with sample sewers and work from tech pack comments and follow each action point to finalize the pattern for production
- Partner with cross-functional teams, communicate clearly, and ensure patterns achieve the desired finishing spec.
- Review and approve work prior to production and ensure work is aligned with amendments
- Send sample and production patterns, final specifications, and sewing instructions to factories for development and production
- Manage fittings, feedback, and pattern revisions; provide grading, pattern, and sewing support to external factories
- Bachelor’s degree in fashion design or product development
- 5+ years of advanced pattern making and sewing experience
- Strong understanding of garment construction, fit standards, patternmaking, grading, and specification packages
Send your resume today!
"24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."