Leading lifestyle brand is seeking a Lead Pattern Maker!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for meeting development and production goals for all personally assigned pattern styles.
• Produces patterns from photo through production on all product categories (woven through knit; all garment types; complicated pattern requirements) based on seasonal style requirements.
• Utilizes personal creative ability, technical knowledge and design aesthetic to interpret the Designer’s sketch in order to produce a pattern for the garment; ensuring that the pattern meets the Designer’s vision and has the ability to be produced in manufacturing.
• Interprets information specified through design sketch, design specification sheet or dup fitting notes along with personal draping skills to produce corresponding pattern.
• Resolves all issues from development through final production stage.
• Uses production fit note set-up to create production patterns as per standard.
• Manage fittings of own garments providing solutions for Creative Designer relating to pattern work, construction, and fit of the garments as needed.
• Demonstrates high degree of professionalism in communication, attitude and teamwork with customers, peers and management.
• Demonstrates high level of quality work, attendance and appearance.
• Adheres to all Company Policies & Procedures and Safety Regulations.
• Adheres to local, state and federal laws.
• Additional responsibilities assigned by supervisor related to your position/department.
• Ability to be flexible and willing to work extended hours when necessary.
• High school diploma or general education degree preferred; collage or fashion school degree in Fashion Merchandising or Pattern Making preferred
• 15 + Years Pattern Making experience required
• Computer Cad system experience required, certification preferred