Our client is an iconic fashion brand creating the latest apparel and accessories. With their innovative, on-trend, and creative designs, you can dress effortlessly cool every day.
As the Patternmaker, you would ensure deliverables are met as they relate to fit development and adjust first and production patterns based on manager and design direction.
• Support Manager to ensure deliverables are met as they relate to fit development and adjust first and production patterns based on manager and design direction
• Measure garments, trouble shoot issues prior to fit review, and grade production patterns in time for bulk execution
• Attend fittings and manage logistics, including notetaking, models and follow-up items and ensure vendors are following proper grading validating nests
• Manage the creation of technical packages related to fit blocks and new styles and lead organizing, tagging, setting up garments and detailed evaluation templates
• Oversee fit development status grids and development metrics for report outs to cross-functional teams
• 5+ years of patternmaking experience with a global brand
• Knowledge of construction standards and manufacturing methods
• Working knowledge of garment manufacturing processes
• Ability to effectively communicate – verbal and written
• Thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
• Proficient with Adobe Illustrator, Microsoft Word and Excel, and Gerber C