Payroll and Benefits HR Specialist
Our client is a leading cosmetics brand, offering a fresh, luxurious, and modern approach. Their company culture fosters creativity and houses some of the most intellectual and style savvy employees.
In this role, you would be responsible for the preparation and processing of payroll for all employees and administration of employee benefits. You would also partner with cross-functional teams to launch employee engagement and talent development initiatives.
- Prepare and process bi-weekly and semi-monthly payroll for our exempt and non-exempt employees
- Monitor time and attendance and assist HR Manager on Leave of Absence programs and Short-Term Disability claims
- Partner with HR Manager on employee engagement and train new managers on time keeping procedures
- Prepare new hire onboarding packages, conduct new hire orientations, and maintain employee data electronically and assist with administrative tasks
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years’ relevant experience
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Experience with ADP tools