Payroll & Benefits Manager
Our client is a popular fashion brand creating the hottest street style apparel and accessories. Their modern, cool, and on-trend designs are applauded by trendsetters and celebrities alike.
In this position, you would manage all aspects of payroll for employees and benefits administration processing.
• Manage all aspects of payroll and serve as the key contact and administrator of payroll, including best practices, communication, and auditing
• Provide employee benefit support for benefit initiatives, such as open enrollment processes; process employee data change documents and maintain accurate employee files
• Work with HR and Management teams to develop and maintain the employee handbook, including HR policies, procedures, and programs to assist employees navigate their tenure
• Perform full-cycle semi-monthly payroll processing and reconciliations; research and resolve all payroll inquires and ensure payroll policies are followed
• Oversee all employee prerequisite programs and employee offerings, including employee education reimbursement and expense reimbursements
• Bachelor’s degree in human resources
• Proven human resources experience
• Ability to work in a start-up environment with roll-up the sleeves kind of attitude