Payroll & HRIS Specialist
Our client is an iconic fashion brand presenting the latest luxury apparel, accessories, and shoes. Their modern, on-trend, and vibrant designs are celebrated by top fashion editors and the most stylish trendsetters alike.
As the Payroll & HRIS Specialist, you would be responsible for overseeing bi-weekly disbursement of multi-state payroll consistent with federal and state wage and hour laws. You would also be responsible for leading the process of new hires, temporary workers, interns, transfers, LOA’s, promotions, and terminations.
• Oversee the bi-weekly disbursement of multi-state payroll consistent with federal and state wage and hour laws
• Manage the process of new hires, temporary workers, interns, transfers, LOA’s, promotions, and terminations
• Analyze current payroll, benefits and tax procedures to recommend and implement changes leading to best practice organization
• Support the maintenance of employees in the HRIS system and ongoing HR operational activities. And implement additional modules within the system as needed
• Assist HR manager with audits for workers compensation, payroll, and finance audit to ensure accuracy and compliance
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5+ years’ experience with payroll administration, analysis, and some knowledge in benefits
• HRIS and Payroll experience
• Strong organizational and detail-oriented skills