Our client is an iconic fashion brand presenting must-haves in everything fashion, such as apparel, accessories, and shoes. Their on-trend, cool, and fun products are celebrated by the most stylish trendsetters across the world.
In this position, you would manage all aspects of payroll for employees across offices in New York, London, and The Netherlands. You would be responsible for payroll and benefits administration processing and customer service to ensure accuracy and clarity.
• Manage all aspects of payroll and serve as the key contact and administrator of payroll, including best practices, communication, and auditing
• Provide employee benefit support for benefit initiatives, such as open enrollment processes; process employee data change documents and maintain accurate employee files
• Work with HR and Management teams to develop and maintain the employee handbook, including HR policies, procedures, and programs to assist employees navigate their tenure
• Perform full-cycle semi-monthly payroll processing and reconciliations; research and resolve all payroll inquires and ensure payroll policies are followed
• Collaborate with the People Operations Manager for benefits administration, such as renewals and ensuring benefits are competitive and easy to use
• Oversee all employee prerequisite programs and employee offerings, including employee education reimbursement and expense reimbursements
• Proven payroll experience
• Understanding of US labor and payroll law, tax and compliance, federal and state regulations, and filing and compliance requirements
• Experience with UltiPro