Our client is an iconic beauty brand creating the latest skincare and cosmetic must-haves for every beauty enthusiast. Their innovative, on-trend, and high-quality products inspire you to feel your most confident every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for ensuring all Payroll and T&E transactions are completed on-time. You would also be responsible for managing reporting and responding to requests from senior management, employees and external agencies.
• Manage staff and ensure all Payroll and T&E transactions are completed on-time, accurately, and processed in accordance with the company’s policies
• Oversee payment schedules and control for withholding and payment of all employee and employer payroll taxes
• Direct and review Payroll Tax Service reporting to all US and Canada Federal, State and Local tax authorities
• Respond to requests from senior management, employees and external agencies efficiently and accurately
• Maintain internal controls and compliance with policies and procedures and oversee internal management reporting, analysis and tax research
• Bachelor’s degree in business or accounting
• Professional Payroll Certification
• 5-7 years’ related experience