People Communications Specialist
Our client is an iconic company creating the latest groundbreaking must-haves. Their revolutionary, dynamic, and visionary approach define them at the forefront of the industry.
As the People Communications Specialist, you would be responsible for engaging employees and working with internal leaders to effectively communicate important internal topics supporting company culture.
• Help inform and educate employees in a way that enables them to thrive and assist the Communications Team for the People for Retail team
• Work across teams to communicate and engage employees and work with internal leaders to effectively communicate important internal topics supporting company culture
• Engage the company’s employees and manage all aspects of internal communications, events, and culture initiatives
• Oversee communication campaigns, including e-newsletters, live broadcast/global events,
targeted emails, presentations, storytelling campaigns, videos, intranet articles, and surveys
• Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, business, or a related field or
equivalent experience preferred
• 3-5 years’ experience
• Proficient with Keynote, Pages, and Numbers and email editing and
• Excellent project management and organization skills, including event