People & Org Coordinator (PA)
People & Org Coordinator
5 Month Contract
Our client is a leading ecommerce company with their headquarters in Seattle, WA. They are seeking a People & Org Coordinator to provide a variety of administrative and clerical duties for the people function at the site and corporate level.
Oversight of all aspects of People event planning to production.
- Ensures each event is properly staffed, equipped and that all goes well from start to finish.
- Supports these events as necessary including primary ownership as well as tactical support.
- This includes coordination and implementation of events, procuring all supplies, handling logistics, requesting and managing volunteers and communicating with staff and outside vendors to ensure success of event
- Manage financial aspects of events (budgets, purchase orders, invoices, check requests) and provide periodic progress reports for each event project
- In charge of booking of event space, arrange food and beverage, order supplies and audiovisual equipment, order event signs, and coordinate all logistics related to particular events
- Create and revise layouts for each event.
- Propose new ideas to improve the event planning and implementation process.
- Serve as primary liaison with vendors on coordination and scheduling of events and other related matters.
- Provide “single-point accountability” at the event; prepare materials, registration lists, etc, and clean-up for events as necessary.
- Close out all events as requires
- Tracks key metrics and generates timely and accurate reports. Upkeep of databases to ensure accurate tracking of metrics.
Performs a variety of clerical duties to include correspondence with team member, creating letters and documents, data entry, filing, photo copying, opening and distributing mail, maintaining records / files, and other related duties, as assigned
- Anniversary Plaques – coordinate, track and deliver
- Maintain all team member files and records (sites)
- Maintain People files and records (sites)
- Office supply ordering and Budget adherence
- Maintain new hire database (sites)
- Coordinate activities around compliance training.
- Create schedule and communications to inform of training & schedule.
- Track completion and provide metrics
- Paycheck/stub sorting & distribution
- Review and refer paycheck issues/errors
- Attend monthly payroll calls , conduct monthly audits
- Scan and upload documents and iPay resets
- May enter background check information into 3rd party vendor system
- May ensure drug test are submitted to lab timely
- May retrieve drug and background checks timely
- May partner with appropriate COE for consideration of results as needed
- May inventory and order drug testing supplies as needed
- 3-5 years relevant experience; must include Customer Service and Human Resources
- High school diploma required
- Excellent working knowledge and ability in MS Office computer packages; experience working with an HRIS database is preferred.
- Communication and interpersonal skills necessary to interact with management, staff, vendors and clients at all levels
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work assignments from a variety of staff and volunteers
- Ability to work a flexible schedule which includes events with early morning and evening/ 2nd or 3rd shift.
- Ability to coordinate a number of activities with multiple components requiring independent follow through and attention to detail.
- Comfortable in a multi-task environment with frequent interruptions and short deadlines, and sometimes a high degree of pressure.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Maintain a view of the overall business situation when making decisions
- Excellent interpersonal skills both in person and by phone, with high professionalism
- Ability to accomplish projects with little supervision
- Fantastic customer service ethic and high expectations for quality.
24 Seven is the leading specialized talent recruitment firm for global brands and emerging companies across the US and Internationally. From design concept through product marketing, 24 Seven has the talent network to support brands at every stage of the consumer experience. We are the go-to talent source supporting the world’s top teams in Fashion, Retail, Marketing, Interactive and Creative.