Performance Development Lead
The purpose of the Global Talent Development & Performance Development team is to reimagine the approach to Performance Management for our Client – and equip leaders, managers and employees with the tools, resources, training etc. to put the new approach into practice.
The Performance Development Lead will help design and develop tools and resources that will help build capability needed for employees, managers and leaders to take part in a reimagined enterprise-wide Performance Process.
• Design and improve resources that help employees and managers understand the importance of Performance Development and their role in the process
• Assist with tactical needs for delivering large scale programs such as:
o Writing employee facing content for internal website that tells a compelling story
o Work with key stakeholders to ensure successful adoption between all cross-functional teams
o Manage various stages of production, including editing, review, translation, etc.
• Create and/or edit tools, training materials, and resources to help employees and managers successfully engage in the Performance Development process
• Assist in building and executing an effective communication plan to ready Leadership, HR, and employees for the new approach to Performance Development
• Instructional Design – design and build training materials
• Strong written communication skills
• Ability to build and execute communications plans for multiple audiences using multiple channels
• Ability to work with cross-functional teams
• Ability to recognize and work with the unique needs of different teams and departments
• Design experience with inDesign a plus
• Practical experience in Design Thinking methodologies a plus
• Managing multiple deliverables and timelines at once
• Upholding high integrity, premier quality and a sense of humor in a fast-paced environment with evolving targets
• Partnering with leadership and cross-functional teams
• Implementing high impact initiatives to support organizational objectives
• Presenting to different audiences verbally, in writing, and in presentations