Digital Marketing Jobs
Performance Marketing Manager - Full Time & Remote
Our client, an accessory company, is looking for a Performance Marketing Manager with a background in Paid Search and Social. This will be full time/direct hire and fully remote! You must have in California to be considered but are able to be anywhere in CA.
The ideal candidate has 5+ years of marketing and media planning experience with sizable budgets for a fast-growing brand, preferably in fashion. The purpose of this role is to identify and capture new consumers using performance-marketing methods including, planning, optimization and analysis for paid social, paid search, feed management, and additional online marketing channels. We are looking for an innovative marketer with an analytical perspective and ability to draw insights from data to inform all decision making. This person is never satisfied with the status quo and has an eagerness to take on new challenges and tasks when they arise.
• Develop, execute, and manage consumer acquisition campaigns via social media and search platforms
(Facebook/Instagram, Google, Bing, etc.) to achieve acquisition goals.
• Lead strategy, forecasting, and execution of new customer acquisition for all digital channels, with a deep
knowledge of prospecting, retargeting and remarketing efforts.
• Develop and scale new acquisition marketing strategies & funnels for our growing product offerings.
• Create and manage media calendars and campaign schedules to provide context and clarity to internal
and external stakeholders.
• Work closely with the in-house production team to drive creative development and execution.
• Lead external vendor and agency relationships to improve collaboration and cohesiveness of partnerships.
• Own, drive, and report on key metrics related to CAC, acquisition, channel/campaign LTV, and overall
• Collaborate with strategy and other channel owners (email, social, influencer, etc.) to ensure that all
marketing tactics funnel up to the company’s overarching business goals.
• Create a strategic roadmap that utilizes a multi-channel strategy and leverages the company’s unique
capabilities and value propositions.
• Set the standard for fast A/B testing, experimentation, and iteration to continuously improve campaign
• Identify opportunities for product optimization in the customer journey and champion product changes to
facilitate growth channels.
• Identify and sponsor new marketing technologies and vendors that will improve reach and efficiency.
• Prepare reporting for leadership on the impact and effectiveness of all channels.
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• Expert on Facebook Ads Manager and Google Ads.
• 5+ years of marketing media planning experience.
• 5+ years of progressively increasing experience across digital marketing, growth, and revenue at direct-toconsumer
• Demonstrated experience managing 7-figure annual media/acquisition budgets, including forecasting and
• Expertise building attribution methodologies and financial models on CAC/LTV, payback period basis.
• A track record of success with conversion rate optimization, split testing and improving mid-funnel
• Proven experience making web analytics work for marketing, across tools like Google Analytics, Google
Tag Manager, and more.
• Expert cross-functional partner, with success working with retention, brand, ecom, creative, product, and