Performance Marketing Manager
Our client is a popular beauty brand creating the latest skincare and makeup must-haves. With their innovative, on-trend, and natural must-haves, you can effortlessly feel your most beautiful.
In this role, you would manage paid marketing strategy and execution by collaborating with agencies to vet new partnerships and marketing opportunities. You would also oversee the daily execution of the marketing strategies to drive acquisition and retention for the brand.
- Manage daily, weekly, monthly budgets and forecasts and optimize traffic, revenue, spend ROI and other performance KPIs
- Partner with cross-functional teams to identify emerging products and platforms to expand reach and increase efficiencies
- Direct conversion and ROI for acquisition channels, including affiliate, paid search, paid social, and programmatic
- Review external and internal reports to monitor performance, identify trends, and insights for optimization and efficiency
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years’ experience in digital marketing
- Proven execution in scaling paid marketing channels and platforms