Permanent Sr. Full Stack Application Developer | Cherry Hill NJ
Title: Sr. Full Stack Application Developer
Location: Cherry Hill, NJ
The Senior Full Stack Web Developer will lead the advancement of web-based product solution platforms including the creation and enhancement of custom web-based applications servicing the pharmaceutical and medical publishing industries. Will contribute to the overall strategy, design and development of our internal and external product application architecture that manages and reports on digital and media planning information.
• Product application architecture design and development
• Integration within an AWS cloud environment including Redshift
• Interact with the information development team and contribute to the development of client overall information architecture
• Identify, analyze and architect client strategic client deliverables
• Develop process requirements and implement product development and release processes
• Design, develop, and implement new web applications as well as provide support for existing applications.
• Translate complex business requirements to design specifications.
• Write code components of moderate to high complexity matching design specifications.
• Develop database code including queries, stored procedures and transaction processing
• Manage the deployment process and source code environment.
• Work in a team environment contributing to the ongoing development of best practices.
• Write functional specifications and technical specifications (e.g. class diagrams).
• Write and maintain software documentation.
• Develop requirement and implement validation, QC and data governance processes
• Take an active role in making client a better place by helping to hire great engineers, collaborating, leading, mentoring, and most importantly getting things done.
• Understand and make recommendations to front end applications Architecture in support of GUI/Analytics
• Research and make recommendations for product architecture improvements specifically in the area of modern dynamic analytics and modeling
• 5-10 years developing analytical and strategic decision applications and supporting modern visualizations with modeling capabilities
• 5+ years of experience in web application development.
• 3+ years of experience with C#/ASP.NET. and Angular 2
• Solid knowledge of web application development including front-end page layout and design, business logic component development, data access component development, and SQL development.
• Extensive knowledge of SQL Server 2005/2008, SQL Linq to Entities, ASP.NET 3.5+, JAVA and C#.
• Experience in creating Web Services.
• Experience developing in a Subversion or Visual Studio team environment with source control.
• Experience with Microsoft Reporting Services.
• Excellent knowledge of databases (preferably SQL Server, MongoDB and Redshift)