Permanent UX/UI Designer - Philadelphia, PA
The client is looking for a candidate to join their UX/UI team full time in their Philadelphia Headquarters.
The successful candidate is expected to:
- Apply conceptual thinking to create digital services across multiple platforms, bringing together user needs, business goals, and technical realities.
- Develop and visualize sound UX concepts, including the definition of customer needs and the creation of personas, storyboards, scenarios, user flows and use cases.
- Translate concepts into designs that illustrate simplicity despite system complexity.
- Create instant tangibility through storytelling and rapid prototyping methods, ranging from whiteboarding and paper sketching to digital prototyping
- Define the user interface design through information architecture, wire frames and user flows and validate it through usability testing.
- Create light weight specifications and style guides to supplement prototypes for implementation partners.
- Work directly with end-users to design end-to-end experiences using participatory and iterative design techniques including observational studies, customer interviews, usability testing, and other forms of qualitative and quantitative research to uncover insights, learn about user behavior and verify design concepts.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3-5 years’ in-depth knowledge and experience of user interface design with consumer applications.
- Experience leading UX projects, building experiences for responsive or multi-channel user interfaces.
- Fluency in design and user experience tools.
- Ability and experience with delivering presentations to internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and successfully manage competing priorities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including with the ability to deliver findings, ideas and designs across the organization including to senior executives as needed.