Our client is a cool upcoming beverage company launched by iconic founders with a modern approach. Their welcoming and fun space fosters a refreshingly collaborative and creative environment every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for providing support for the company’s founders, including daily management, scheduling meetings, and correspondence.
• Provide support for the company’s founders, including daily management, scheduling meetings, and correspondence
• Manage complex calendar requests, including coordination and ensuring all information is accurate; prepare correspondence, reports, and presentations
• Log and drive completion of key deliverables and provide follow up for outstanding tasks; direct completion of conflicting priorities and resolve any issues efficiently
• Oversee travel arrangements, including meeting set up, travel arrangements, lodging, meals, and expense reports
• Manage meeting room reservations, room-setups, audio-visual needs, material transportation, and catering; generate monthly expense reports
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2 years’ experience
• Flexible, fun, and willing to work hard
Salary: $50-55k + bonus + benefits