Pharma Account Manager Opportunity!
Our client is a leading international management consulting firm, specializing in customer engagement and executive alignment for an extensive portfolio of well-known brands. Their dynamic, innovative, and revolutionary techniques drive exceptional business growth with their one-of-a-kind solutions. Our client works in pharma, advocacy, hospital systems, device and payer categories to create and launch brands, drive multichannel acquisition and implement innovative, evidence-based programs. Our goal is to help patients get more involved in adhering to treatment and improving their overall health.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing daily contact for all account activity, ranging from campaign development, print, digital, social, CRM, and in-office tactics.
• Oversee daily contact for all account activity, ranging from campaign development, print, digital, social, CRM, and in-office tactics
• Partner with senior account members to ensure all client deliverables are achieved on-time and on-budget
• Establish and maintain strong client relationships and support the junior account staff assigned to the business
• Ensure product messaging and brand style guidelines are followed and consistent across all communications
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3+ years’ healthcare agency experience, preferably consumer with direct client contact
• Experience working with highly regulated pharmaceutical brands/categories, preferably in high-science categories
• Experience in DTC advertising (campaign development, print, and video)