Photo & Digital Media Manager (Luxury)
Leading Luxury agency is looking for Digital Media Manager and the company works with the most exclusive brands in the world consulting on trends and marketing objectives. Recent clients include Calvin Klein, Chanel, CoverGirl, Dior, Estée Lauder, Giorgio Armani, Givenchy, H&M, Hermès, Lancôme, L'Oréal, Louis Vuitton, Marchesa, Miu Miu, NARS Cosmetics, Opening Ceremony, Pantene, Prada, Revlon, Target and Unilever.
Digital Media Manager is responsible for maintaining and updating all artist portfolios and promotional materials. The Portfolio & Digital Media Manager works closely with the Portfolio Editor and Creative Team Lead to preserve the creative vision of The Wall Group through all aspects of imaging, including, but not limited to the following: the website, online/digital portfolios, and physical portfolios. The Portfolio & Digital Media Manager is the
direct supervisor of the LA Digital Asset Coordinator and LA Digital Assistant. Directly reports to the Creative Team Lead.
- Create artists’ portfolios with Portfolio Editor to ensure each portfolio is “on-brand” and
reflects artist’s and agents’ goals.
- Hold weekly artist image review meetings with Agents, alongside the LA Digital Asset
Coordinator. Select images to update artists’ digital portfolios accordingly. Execute updates on the website via FTP.
- Meet with artists to review portfolios and edit according to feedback received for LA and Bicoastal based artists.
- Review all new media assets (i.e. editorial, advertising, runway, red carpet and reel) alongside the Digital Assistant on a weekly basis.
- Manage incoming special inquiries from artists and agents. Create supplemental PDFs and
links for custom portfolio based requests and special job pitches.
- Provide photo direction and custom strategy for custom decks/presentations.
- Manage the LA Digital Asset Coordinator and LA Digital Assistant and oversee the :
- Image editing experience 3-5 years
- Fashion Portfolio editing experience 3-5 years
- Adobe Creative Suite experience with strong emphasis on Photoshop and Bridge
- DAM experience
- A strong fashion editorial eye and understanding of all major fashion magazines
- Strong communication skills, attention to detail, and time management skills
- 2-5 years of managerial experience