Our client is an iconic media entertainment company presenting an extensive portfolio of top television networks and a motion picture business. Their innovative, dynamic, and integrated approach distinguishes them as a leader in the industry across the globe.
As the Photo Editor, you would be responsible for overseeing the needs for editorial stories, show packages, galleries, sweepstakes, and banners.
• Manage online needs for editorial stories, show packages, galleries, sweepstakes, and banners and maintain the brand’s technical and visual standards
• Identify and download hundreds of images per week from online wire accounts and resize, retouch, and color correct photos
• Serve as the key liaison between the art, editorial, and marketing teams and manage researching optimal images in the creation of upcoming features
• Oversee annual assignments, such as award show packages; film festivals packages, and various other large events
• Work with publicists, agents, movie studios, and TV networks for promotion and support online and banners
• 2+ years’ editorial/research experience, preferably in the entertainment business
• Background using online paparazzi and stock photography sites and entertainment media press sites
• Digital photography experience
• Passionate about pop culture and entertainment news
• Advanced proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite and MAC OS