Candidates must have the ability to successfully produce multiple deadline driven projects with high image volume while maintaining the utmost in accuracy and the highest visual quality. A developed eye and appreciation of professional photography, brand values and art direction is critical for consideration and success in the position.
• Editing/enhancing/retouching of vendor and in-house product photography image files.
• Retouch product images to specification, while adhering to the style guide.
• Retouch images in the timeframe outlined.
• Quality control on all jobs, fixing images as needed to meet production standards in given timelines.
• Collaborate with project managers and analysts on automation processes
A SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT WILL HAVE:
• Minimum 2 years working in the graphic/web design field.
• Basic layout and design skills.
• Must be able to work on Windows platform.
• Fluency with Adobe Photoshop CS6 and Microsoft Excel required, any additional photo editing software knowledge a plus.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Excellent communications skills
• Ability to independently solve problems is essential qualities for this position.
• Ability to take direction within an office environment.
• High level of attention to detail.
• Able to produce high quality product image files under tight deadlines.
• Ability to consistently meet or exceed all deadlines.
• Ability to consistently meet or exceed Quality Assurance standards set forth by internal and external teams.
• Provide high level of customer service to internal and external customers