Our client is a renowned design agency presenting award-winning creative solutions for a diverse portfolio of top brands. Their innovative, dynamic, and collaborative approach creates revolutionary work across the globe.
In this role, you will be retouching and correcting images for the company’s website and promotional materials. You would also be responsible for collaborating with various cross-functional teams to establish photo direction and selection.
• Oversee all aspects of photo production shoots, including concept development, direction, selection, and execution
• Collaborate with various cross-functional teams to determine photo direction, shoot production, selection, and retouching process
• Manage the post-production retouching process, including photo markups and web-ready deliveries for still
• Set and style the product aligned with the established objectives; prepare images and clip, edit, and drop in necessary background
• Participate in meetings to discuss specific campaigns and company initiatives to complete all encompassing objectives
• Bachelor’s degree
• Proven photo retouching experience
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite