Photo Retoucher Wanted in Sunset Park!
Brooklyn based company looking for a senior photo retoucher designer who is passionate about beautiful images, with great taste in design, able to multitask, punctual, communicates well, and who thrives on learning and delivering excellent imagery. You will be an expert in Adobe Photoshop, fluent in colour correction and problem-solving, basic retouching through to advanced complex image builds, be able to work fast, and add a certain style to every image.
A self-motivated person, you will have the ability to multi-task, prioritise and re-prioritise as workload fluctuates. No two days are ever the same, so we are seeking someone who is highly adaptable and always up for a challenge. Your work will support the packaging and presentation designers so the needs will vary, but the quality expectations stay the same.
Skills & Experience:
• Excellent retouching skills (illustrating, compositing, fixing and enhancing both product and lifestyle imagery)
• Creative and analytical problem solver
• Passion for delivering great visual experiences
• Experienced working in a fast-paced & high-energy environment
• Ability to meet tight deadlines without compromising quality
• Minimum 3-5 years professional photo editing experience
• Excellent understanding of color adjustments in RGB and CMYK workflows
• Expert knowledge of Photoshop, Lightroom or Capture One editing skills
• Expertise in Adobe Creative Cloud software
• Must possess an excellent understanding of photography
• Excellent communication skills (concise, accurate, and effective)
• Diligent, flexible, and highly organized
• Able to manage multiple projects independently • Experience with workfront is a plus