OC Based Company is seeking a Photographer!
Duties and Responsibilities
- 80% – Photography
- 10% – Set up and work flow management
- 10% – Post-production-retouching
- Ability to shoot both in studio and on location.
- Analyze the creative requirements necessary to highlight product features and presentation preferences of numerous brands.
- Apply post-production/Photoshop techniques to all raw photography.
- Responsible for adapting to production requirements of a high volume studio while maintaining established quality standards.
- Responsible for all aspects of the technical, aesthetic, and production requirements of a photo shoot. Must maintain and encourage a balance between these needs.
- Working cross-functionally with marketing teams (Brand, Channel, Product and E-Commerce) to determine photography requirements and aesthetics for all brands/retailers/trade shows and websites.
- Following all guidelines for photography required on product packaging and working cross-functionally with packaging design teams through final execution of packaging.
- Ensuring that the aesthetic quality of all photography is aligned with brand standards/guidelines and relevant to its audience by providing creative photography feedback and direction.
- Managing various post photography work that is needed for corrections and enhancements including digital enhancement.
- All photography being accurate and delivered on time including the effective communication of project status and timing upon request.
Education and Experience Profile
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Emphasis in Photography or equivalent studio experience. Required Skills
• Advanced Photoshop techniques for blending/repairing/merging digital photo files
• Ability to manage multi-tasked environment with many concurrent deadlines
• Advanced file formatting knowledge
• Ability to partner in managing digital image photo workflow
• Experience working with diverse clientele in a deadline driven environment
• Ability to work as part of a team and interact effectively with others
• Photographic studio experience and general understanding of lighting for product photography