Our client is a popular online retailer presenting the latest product for every fashion enthusiast.
As the Photographer, you will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of photography, including parsing shoots, flat layouts for social, daily photoshoots, styling, and video.
• Manage all aspects of photography, including parsing shoots, flat layouts for social, daily photoshoots, styling, and video
• Edit and retouch photos as necessary and ensure the final photos reflect the highest-level professional quality
• Follow brand and style guidelines for photography and manage workflow and shoot schedule to achieve deliverables on-time
• Oversee studio lighting and equipment, manage image composition and create high-quality images for various promotional purposes
• Collaborate with various cross-functional teams to ensure optimal accuracy and efficiency and log and document each photo
• Bachelor’s degree
• Proven photography experience
• Proficient with Adobe Photoshop
To be considered for the Photographer role, please send resumes, samples/ link and 1-2 lines of why you feel you would be a great Photographer for this team!