Photographer (Social Media)
Photographer (Social Media)
Our client is a large coffee client in SODO who is seeking a Designer to support the social media and digital design team in generation of unique photography, videography and design concepts that promote brand identity and enhance the brand experience for the consumer.
• Conducts project research from a creative and brand perspective.
• Stays up-to-date on apps, networks, and trends relevant to our clients' customers
• Actively seeks out and applies appropriate social media trends. Ability to effectively connect these trends to our clients' brand characteristics.
• Develops mood-, style-, and/or inspiration-boards grounded in visual attributes to present and ‘sell’ concept ideas to internal stakeholders
• Collaborates with social media content writers, designers, and community managers to generate channel appropriate creative executions that are effective in communicating our clients' brand differentiators, visual attributes, and brand characteristics
• Partners with sr creatives, and social media strategists in appropriate phases of creative content development
• Executes thoughtful, relevant, channel appropriate visual solutions within an allotted time frame and budget for various digital media—(primarily social)
• Is mindful of project schedules, timelines and budgets. Assists in preparation for weekly team concept- and final execution presentations.
• 5+ years of agency or in-house experience working for a major brand as a photographer, designer, or art director. (Social media content creation preferred)
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to use everyday tools (DSLR camera, smartphone and apps) to make extraordinary and share-worthy creative content and expressions
• Ability to use MAC computer and creative software
• Ability to work in a team environment and collaborate with others
• Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines
• Understanding of social media channels and relevant trends
• Can use business objectives & strategy to inspire creative concepts and executions
• Attention to detail and photo styling that shows up effortlessly in the work
24 Seven is an award-winning creative staffing and recruiting firm that connects high caliber talent with leading brands, marketing departments, design firms, ad and interactive agencies. For 15 years, 24 Seven has been providing temporary, temp-to-hire, direct hire and executive search solutions to leading organizations across many industries, including fashion, luxury retail, e-commerce and beauty. We support our clients' evolving talent demands with offices in New York, London, Toronto, Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Orange County, Chicago, San Francisco, Seattle, Portland, Philadelphia and Atlanta.