Photography Production Coordinator
Our client is an iconic specialty retailer offering a wide-array of products spanning from home, entertainment, and clothing. With their high-quality products, diverse selection, and exceptional customer service, it’s never been easier to find everything you need in one convenient location.
In this position, you would be responsible for directing photo studio operations and production. You would also be responsible for working with cross-functional teams and ensuring operational best practices.
• Lead photo studio operations and production and coordinate studio floor resources and activities, such as work flow, schedules, and shot lists
• Ensure post-production resources align with the photo studio capacity by tracking and communicating photo shoot progress
• Partner with cross-functional teams, including photographers, stylists, and contractors to execute product photography
• Confirm photography requests, sample receipt deadlines, and acceptance criteria in partnership with merchandising and item set-up teams
• Ensure photos are aligned with the brand’s style guidelines and operational best practices are maintained
• Bachelor's degree in photography, art, or related field
• 1 year digital photography experience