Our client is an innovative, creative and software, product company who has a long history of success. They are best known for defining research and the benefits to industry professionals. With a company culture that is creatively driven – they welcome entrepreneurial spirits alike.
In this role you will be continuing development of the market research application by adding new features to the back-end, the front end and the project tracker.
- Continuing development of the proprietary research software
- Consulting with and updating Development Team on project status, challenges, progress and outcomes
- Thinking of ways to automate lengthy tasks performed by the fielding team
- Perform as a buffer to support requests from fielding team
- Creating solutions to client requests by using available open source projects or creating solutions from scratch
- Ability to learn on the fly when knowledge is lacking, from Google, etc
- Bachelor degree preferred
- 2-3 years of PHP experience
- Experience with MVC Frameworks
- Team player
- Experience with MySQL, HTML, CSS