Our client is a renowned company creating the latest, on-trend must-haves for every kid. Their cool, modern, and imaginative products inspire joyful moments every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for the aggregation, analysis, and communication of wholesale and point of sale results. You would also be responsible for developing strategic internal forecast and working with the retail planning team for department and style plans.
• Evaluate and report wholesale and retail sales to drive product performance insight and identify trends
• Maximize opportunities and identify best sellers or assortments that achieve high sell-through and profitability
• Lead markdown suggestions and POS analysis to drive opportunities, minimize liabilities, and direct the merchandising plan
• Collaborate with the sales team and licensors for monthly, quarterly, and annual projections and actual results to measure against projections
• Manage forecast demand for replenishment, online replenishment, and open stock items to ensure inventory availability for customers
• Related proven experience
• Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel