Fashion client based in LA is in need of a Planner to join their growing team. This person will develop, execute and communicate plans and strategies that support the financial objectives of the business channels.
- Manage and ensure that all plans are aligned with the strategic company approach and partner with the head of sales to ensure a consistent approach of driving sales, minimize inventory losses through the careful planning and maintenance of inventory.
- Collaborate with VP Planning to develop and communicate a comprehensive strategy that aligns future financial and product opportunities by category and class.
- Plan, forecast and monitor the sales, stock, markdown and margins of all product categories to ensure that budgets are achieved across business channels.
- Collect feedback from different distribution channels to further identify opportunities and buy for future seasons.
- Execute the continuity and seasonal assortments and sales forecasts per season.
- Ensure timely and appropriate replenishment of stock to maximize sell through and stock turn.
- Interact with sales regarding slow moving inventory, maximizing sell through.
- Create OTB proposals and by door seasonal sales and stock plans by account.
- Create and issue Sales’ KPI’s and product performance reports, weekly, monthly and seasonally.
- Perform weekly, monthly and seasonal analysis with informed commentary on product performance.
"Employer and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.”