Our client is a popular specialty retailer presenting the latest must-have footwear for every trendsetter. With their on-trend, innovative, and modern approach, you can take every step in style.
In this position, you would be responsible for evaluating business performance and presenting recommendations for financial strategy to ensure merchandise category financial targets are achieved.
• Evaluate business performance and present recommendations for financial strategy to support specific merchandise category
• Oversee hind sighting, initial plan development, sales, inventory, margin, re-forecasting, merchandise plan review, and assortment line review
• Establish weekly sales, markdown, and receipt plans at the class and sub class level based in partnership with buying
• Implement guidelines for style and customer choices based on business analysis and provide the Buyer with purchase quantification of styles to drive sales and inventory levels
• Monitor and analyze current styles sales and collaborate with the Buyer and the Divisional Planner to oversee receipts and inventory
• Identify inventory levels to support the rate of sale and markdown strategy for merchandise based on sell-through percent and planned product life span
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2+ year’s merchandise planning, allocation, financial analysis, or buying experience
• Expertise of retail math concepts and applications