Our client in the South Bay is looking for a Planner to join their team. This position will oversee Joint Venture and International, develop/manage merchandise plans and sales forecasts at the gender/division/department level.
- Analyze weekly/monthly sales and inventory data to identify opportunities and risks by gender/division/department/style
- Develop and implement reports to analyze key items and categories
- Suggest and provide seasonal buy strategies as well as immediate action plans based on weekly/monthly sales results
- Plan sales and forecast appropriate inventory levels by season for key company initiatives, and closely monitor on a weekly/monthly basis
- Analyze booking reports to identify opportunity and make seasonal/annual projections by customer and category
- Create assortment plans by gender/division/department for new stores, and collaborate with Merchandisers, Manager of Retail Development, and Architects accordingly
- Track total retail store selling on a monthly basis to make seasonal/annual sales projections
- Communicate and follow-up with Distributors to ensure consistent receipt of requested sales/inventory information, and verify accuracy
Employer and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.