Our client is an innovative and classic home products company that manufactures premium designs for home and more. Their designs are timeless with a modern flair. These styles can be seen throughout many different retailers and are known for high quality at an affordable cost. Their company culture is fast-paced and the perfect environment for an entrepreneurial spirit to flourish.
In this role you will assist in tracking, monitoring and analyzing sales, forecasts and orders.
• Review EDI and manual customer order vs. stock on hand, stock on order and forecasts
• Provide detailed inventory availability by item to sales and management
• Review of customer bulk orders vs. real customer orders, identifying any issues
• Communicate with sales regarding order issues
• Assists in tracking overseas shipments to ensure timeliness
• Assist VP of Planning to determine new purchase orders
• Running daily reports for use in analysis
• A college degree
• Intermediate level of experience in Excel, including use of formulas, formatting and creation of charts and reports
• Understanding of basic retail math
• Some experience in planning and/or forecasting sales, inventory, etc.
• Experience working in corporate computer systems (ERP)
• Must be flexible and work well with all types of personalities
• Able to change priorities and work multiple projects at once