Our client is a leading fashion brand offering women’s apparel, shoes, bags, and accessories along with men’s clothing. They are best known for their modern, feminine, and sophisticated women’s apparel celebrated by celebrities and women across the globe.
In this position, you would be essential with developing and maintaining the annual budget and forecast, including sales, stock, purchases, markdowns, and margin. You would be fundamental with providing analysis for the merchandising, store, and retail finance teams to maximize business.
• Develop annual budget and goal plans for sales, markdowns, receipts, average stock plan, and gross margin
• Determine weekly stock needs and direct assistant buyers on the reorder process
• Manage the promotional calendar; provide capacity analysis for current and new store openings
• Collaborate with retail analyst on key projects including classification analysis, seasonal market recaps, and sizing analysis
• Provide recommendations and projections for promotional strategies; share weekly financial report with retail team and corporate senior management
• 5+ years with retail planning experience
• Experience with and or exposure to the luxury market, multiple classifications or vendors/stores