Our client is a well-known beauty brand creating the latest cosmetics and hair accessories. Their on-trend, high-quality, and innovative must-haves inspire creativity every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing the aggregation, analysis, and communication of wholesale and sales results. You would also be responsible for developing internal forecast and working with retail planning partners on department and style plans.
• Collect and evaluate wholesale and retail sales performance data; provide product performance insight and identify trends
• Present program and product reports highlighting successes and challenges to maximize sales opportunities and production and product issues to limit and offset future liability
• Communicate sales performance with the sales team to validate additional opportunities and markdown suggestions
• Maximize inventory productivity by forecasting demand and monitor inventory levels for replenishment programs
• Identify and report sales trends and achieve efficient levels of supply in the production pipeline; establish product and item assortments to achieve high sell through
• Generate monthly and annual forecasts for sales on the item, customer, and brand level; partner with sales team and licensors for actual results comparted to projections
• Bachelor’s degree
• Planning experience
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite