Our client is a popular fashion brand presenting the latest performance apparel, accessories, and footwear must-haves. With their incredibly inclusive and refreshingly collaborative culture, creativity flourishes every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for overseeing merchandise plans and sales forecasts at the gender, division, and department level.
• Evaluate monthly, quarterly, and seasonal sales and inventory data and identify opportunities and risks
• Generate reports highlighting key items and categories and implement seasonal buy strategies to drive sales
• Develop assortment plans by gender, division, and department for new stores within a channel in partnership with cross-functional teams
• Ensure consistent receipt of requested sales and inventory information and streamline data and automate reports
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2+ years’ experience
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel