Our client is an iconic fashion brand offering apparel and accessories for every fashionista. Their cool, modern, and fashion-forward designs are applauded by celebrities and trendsetters alike.
In this role, you would be responsible for assisting with allocations and generating sizing analysis.
• Assist with allocations, creating and saving rules in JDA, generating sizing analysis, and researching store level callouts
• Generate business reports to understand weekly, monthly, and yearly trends in sales, stock, and sell-through
• Monitor the inventory flow for retail, e-commerce, and wholesale; ensure stock allocation from the local warehouse to the stores
• Communicate new products reserves availability to merchandisers on and allocate as appropriate; assist with ad hoc Inventory Planning initiatives
• Oversee weekly stock rebalance on all the product categories, coordinate with retail stores, and track compliance
• Direct wholesale EDI seasonal tracking and communicate with the warehouse to ensure accuracy; manage wholesale deliveries and bookings, track shipment, stock, and selling
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
• Experience with JDA Allocation, JDA SSI, IP, and IPDW a plus