Our client is a well-known fashion brand creating comfortable and beautiful apparel and accessories. Their classic, effortless, and contemporary designs are a staple in every wardrobe and loved by the most stylish individuals across the globe.
In this position, you would be responsible for the development and implementation of style level plans to support the merchandising, marketing, and financial objectives of a department and class.
• Develop and implement style level plans to support the merchandising, marketing, and financial objectives of a department and class
• Evaluate historical data and current trends and identify risks and opportunities to department or class based on bottoms up analysis
• Drive pre-season strategy in partnership with the Merchant and Planner and review actual sales performance
• Re-project in-season sales and inventories on a weekly and monthly basis at the style level and oversee inventory at the style level
• Establish and maintain strong relationships with planning and cross-functional teams and communicate financial results on a weekly basis
• Bachelor’s degree
• 1-2 years’ analytical experience
• Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills