Planning and Allocations Assistant
Our client is an iconic, luxury fashion house presenting the latest must-have fashion collections across the globe. Their high-end, glamorous, and fashion-forward designs are applauded by top fashion editors and A-list celebrities alike.
As the Planning and Allocations Assistant, you would be responsible for managing the seasonal global assortment to achieve the company’s customer and business needs.
• Assist with cross store stock movement based on sell thru and business needs and weekly reporting for business analysis
• Collaborate directly with Inventory Planners for ad hoc store requests and communicate with cross-functional teams
• Oversee web management, including product features, category sorts, and seasonal flow strategies to drive customer engagement
• Lead the development of pre-season class and department financial targets aligned with the division’s seasonal product strategy
• Measure weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales and inventory performance and identify business opportunities and risks
• Direct the assessment of sales and inventory plans from investment through in-season management, including ongoing assortment updates
• Bachelor’s degree
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
• Fashion background preferred